Cool Tools for Catholics

Cool tools for the journey. Submit a cool tool: jonathan.aquino@gmail.com

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cardinal Mercier's Prayer to the Holy Spirit

From Fr. Larry Richards' book Be A Man, here is Cardinal Mercier's prayer for guidance from the Holy Spirit. Fr. Richards has prayed it daily since he was in high school. Submitting to the Holy Spirit is the key to a serene and holy life:
O, Holy Spirit, beloved of my soul, I adore You. Enlighten me, guide me, strengthen me, console me. Tell me what I should do. Give me your orders. I promise to submit myself to all that You desire of me and to accept all that you permit to happen to me. Let me only know Your will.
Try praying it each morning for the rest of your life!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.